1. What’s going on? Please introduce yourself and tell us where you’re from.
A. I'm Bossaliny born and raised in Waxahachie Texas just south of Dallas/Fort Worth
2. When did you start rapping and who or what inspired you?
A. I started rapping in middle school; inspired by NWA, Getto Boys, and Slick Rick
3. As an up and coming artist, do you find it difficult to maintain personal relationships while perusing your music career?
A. It's very difficult to maintain personal relationships while pursuing a music career, the music business is a different world!
4. Tell us something you enjoy doing [besides music] that most people don’t know.
A. I enjoy fishing it helps me clear my head.
5. Currently, what project or single are you working on or pushing & where can we find it?
A. The Album CBN with myself and Flonitti is the project I'm currently working on scheduled for release in March 2016. The single G'z On Deck is what we're pushing now.
2. What’s been the most memorable moment so far in your music career?
A. A piece of advice given to me by Jazze Pha "You can't control the hits, all you can do is make the music and give it to the people".
3. If you could work with any artist, (current or past) who would it be and why?
A. Scarface. In my opinion Scarface is one of the top five rappers of all time.
4. What are your goals musically for the 2016?
A. To establish my own lane and capture and maintain my own fan base.
5. Tell everyone where they can find you? [Websites, Social media, Booking info etc]
Management: Allan Boldon, 9727657442