What does a man Want and / or Think when he sees a beautiful Woman? Is he looking for a longtime relationship? a one night stand ? just to talk ? a baby mama? someone to walk in the park with? or go clubbing? WHAT ????

and Ladies - ALL the same for you. What do you want and / or think when you see a handsome man?? Let's keep these answers PG-13 , and be respectful (i am a christian)!

Views: 70

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Well, I can only speak from my experience, but I would say that the first thing a man or woman would think, when they see an attractive person of the opposite sex, would be something along the lines of having a one night stand. We must take into account, the fact that, at first glance, there was a physical attraction; no exchange of verbal feelings, only lust for the other, in a sense. But those intentions can change, in some cases, after meeting and getting to know the person and discovering their inner beauty and developing an emotional connection, after all, BEAUTY'S ONLY SKIN DEEP......
I am in 100% agreement, I was in a conversation a few days ago and said the exact same thing!!!!!
I think it would depend on where one is in their life. For me right now I'm not into one night stands and things of that nature. Beautiful or not if I can't connect with then it won't be anything else.
i think men are always horny and they just want sex...i think most men are more non-committal and need to relief themselves.

and women are looking for a real long-lasting relationship with the right guy that will work out for them to maybe eventual marriage. i think most women are more serious.
"I think we should just ALL get along" LOL

Quarterly Oct. NERVE Meeting Flyer

CABARET FLYER

NERVEDJS' TT Banner

NERVEDJS LOGO

respect the dj

RSS

Blog Posts

SIRBIBLE - "Main Tera Superstar"

Posted by boss on March 26, 2024 at 11:18pm

Dade Toad Ft. FOE AK - "Pisces Season"

Posted by boss on March 26, 2024 at 11:04pm